• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Yes he did, did you know his friend Herman from Anderson/Madison?

Not that I remember, when I was at his place up near Huntington there were always people around though. He and I connected over Automags first and NFA stuff later. Did some of that high power testing on the very early DE pistols in .357 magnum.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Not that I remember, when I was at his place up near Huntington there were always people around though. He and I connected over Automags first and NFA stuff later. Did some of that high power testing on the very early DE pistols in .357 magnum.
    OK, Herman was a GM tool & die, Machinist and they were friends for decades. One of the last times I was in Huntington, Ken melted an AK to see what failed. My father introduced Ken to me.
    And the creek to me, was never the same after Dillon and Lomont passed on. Jesus that was fun years ago.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    OK, Herman was a GM tool & die, Machinist and they were friends for decades. One of the last times I was in Huntington, Ken melted an AK to see what failed. My father introduced Ken to me.
    And the creek to me, was never the same after Dillon and Lomont passed on. Jesus that was fun years ago.

Good times for sure, Kent had a lot of friends and a good network for info. Much has changed and gone since those days and I miss them.

Top Bottom