• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    i have seen some folks on here mention about ingo gear such as hats and stickers. how often are these available for purchase? i saw a past thread about fleeces, but thats all i found. thanks

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    INGO swag isn't available on a continuous basis. Lots of people have brought up that they would like to purchase hats, stickers, patches, shirts, etc from an online store and Fenway has talked about it, but it hasn't materialized yet. Hopefully, with the new server project out of the way, he can put some more serious time into it.

Instead, INGO periodically offers new items online and you can jump in on those one-time purchases. The only other option at this point is to go to the Indy 1500 gun show where they show up and offer items for sale.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    As far as I know, the online store is still definitely the plan. One big obstacle we were waiting on was the new server. Now that that is complete, I think Fenway may decide to move forward on the plan.

In the meantime, you can usually get INGO swag at the 1500 and sometimes by PM'ing Fenway directly.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Pudly nailed it. The online store is built and our server is in place. This will be my #1 priority in 2010. Also I have a week of vacation to work on it :yesway: :ingo:

INGO swag isn't available on a continuous basis. Lots of people have brought up that they would like to purchase hats, stickers, patches, shirts, etc from an online store and Fenway has talked about it, but it hasn't materialized yet. Hopefully, with the new server project out of the way, he can put some more serious time into it.

Instead, INGO periodically offers new items online and you can jump in on those one-time purchases. The only other option at this point is to go to the Indy 1500 gun show where they show up and offer items for sale.

Top Bottom