• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I just ran a criminal record search on an applicant and wanted to get some clarification on the information that came up.

Specifically, there are 16 separate charges. There are 8 different Case ID numbers. All have the same gallery number.

My question is this: Does each arrest incident have a different Case ID number? IOW, has the applicant been arrested eight different times?

On a side note: what is the gallery number? I've always wondered about that.

TIA.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    From my line of work I can tell you that the gallery number is the inmates ID # for marion county jail. Other stuff, Not so sure.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm not familiar with Marion County's system, but are there no dates listed? That's really strange if they don't list arrest dates.

IMPD31323

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    indy
    Gallery number is jail id for individual. Case ID would be eash incident. The charge is the offence. IE: you get arrested for getting drunk and getting into a fight. If you don't already have a galllery num. one is asigned. you would have one case ID with the charges of public intox, battery and disorderly conduct. when you get to jail you spit on the deputy. Same gallery number, 2nd case ID with the charge of battery on an officer.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm not familiar with Marion County's system, but are there no dates listed? That's really strange if they don't list arrest dates.

The public search doesn't initially show dates. You'd have to pay for each individual record details to get the date. A simple incident search will give you the dates, but there isn't always an arrest or the named individual might be the victim or a witness in the incident. For as good as their system is, it could stand a little bit of improvement.

But, it helps me keep the riff-raff out of my rentals, and that's good enough for me.

Top Bottom