• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Missed the point by a country mile. Already stated he had attorney, which considering a 1st offense got hit a lot harder than lets say Pelosi's husband will.

Question was for what is the legal process for obtaining the gun back, of which zero qualified answers thus far.
    Well, you have an ATTORNEY suggesting to hire an attorney. How much more qualified do you need?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Missed the point by a country mile. Already stated he had attorney, which considering a 1st offense got hit a lot harder than lets say Pelosi's husband will.

Question was for what is the legal process for obtaining the gun back, of which zero qualified answers thus far.
    Maybe have his attorney write a letter asking/demanding it back and if that doesn't yield any results depending on how much he wants to spend on trying to get it back it would be up to him.
    I think I'd pay the $50 or so for my attorney to try writing a letter.
    If it's a polymer pistol I'd let it go afterwards, if it's sentimental such as Grandpa's gun then yeah it would be worth a fight if he has the funds to do it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thank you, thinking the same thing. This "community" is not much more than a group of passive-aggressive virtue signalers jumping in where they dont belong. But what the heck, how else can you amass thousands of posts...

The questions was for Legal Eagles ie. lawyers. So what happens, self righteous trolls pipping in with moronic insults.

Anyone here could find themselves in the same situation, out for dinner, a couple cold ones and bam. With the rabid fervor for maintaining "rights" here, one would expect the same when it comes to the state keeping a firearm without cause.

So to those that have nothing better to do than popping off without an intelligent response, do whatever makes you feel important on a forum. Sad little lives.
    Well you put up something that has negatively effected all of us at some time in our lives up to and including the loss of loved ones and families so as your virtue signaling I think this thread is done.
    Tell the boy to man the hell up and stand his punishment. Don’t enable him.

Drugs and alcohol are often misused. If you push you will only cause pain and misery.
    I drank as much or more than most but by the grace of God I never lost. Luck, maybe. But the lessons were learned.
    To many ignore them.
    I hope the young man learns from this.

Thread is locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom