• ...and so much more!
  • michaeladkins

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Indy
    Hello.

I am planning on joining up on the next meeting, but I have a few questions before that maybe someone can answer. I am excited about this and yes it will be my first membership to a range. I am sure all of this will be covered in the meeting but I just wanted to get a jump on this stuff.

I just purchased a shotgun and I would like to start shooting clays. Do I purchase my own clays and bring them out there or are there some you purchase on site or is that just part of the membership?

What is the protocol on picking up clays?

Are members able to bring steel targets out?

Thank you and see you Feb 4.
    Mike

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    If you shoot Trap on Thursday nights, you need to bring gun and ammo, nothing more. If you want to shoot clays on your own, you have to provide your own, but you can only shoot them if you are the only one on the main range. You do not need to pick up the remnants of busted clays.

You may bring steel targets as long as they conform to the rule about steel targets as listed in the rule book.

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    Yeah it stinks but the the gravel drive can get difficult to get through during heavy snowfall. Plus, hearing me give the Safety Orientation while standing out in the cold and snow is no fun either. Hopefully it is a little warmer a week from today.

Top Bottom