• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apparently. I was just curious about what general area it was in, I don't need the specific address. I guess we'll never know. I should have played that game with whether it was required for an IMPD officer to give name and badge number when asked. :rolleyes:
    Careful...she doesn't think much of you anyway...

To put it bluntly, the collective body of LEO from the beat cop all the way up to the chief of police from sea to shining sea ranks just slightly higher than welfare queens and crooked politicians in my opinion.?

I'm sure your tardiness in answering dropped you down a notch or two.

I wonder where you rate compared to...oh say...mothers who hate their kids? Collectively speaking...of course.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    How was that trolling?

Something about the following posts struck me as unproductive, asinine, and written for no other purpose than to antagonize and troll. Of course, I may be mistaken, but based off of past posts I doubt it. :twocents:

Careful...she doesn't think much of you anyway...

I'm sure your tardiness in answering dropped you down a notch or two.

I wonder where you rate compared to...oh say...mothers who hate their kids? Collectively speaking...of course.

Yeah, it comes with the job. She doesn't care to get to know me personally but has already made up her mind about me. Oh well, I'll only cry myself to sleep once.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Something about the following posts struck me as unproductive, asinine, and written for no other purpose than to antagonize and troll. Of course, I may be mistaken, but based off of past posts I doubt it. :twocents:

What was productive with this post?

To put it bluntly, the collective body of LEO from the beat cop all the way up to the chief of police from sea to shining sea ranks just slightly higher than welfare queens and crooked politicians in my opinion.?

Frank's post seemed genuine to me(aside from crying his self to sleep) and Public Servant's post was in response to 88GT calling him a welfare queen...Call me crazy, but I don't think he was out of line. Unless of course, you think he should bend over and take quotes like the one above without lashing back.

Top Bottom