• ...and so much more!
  • Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    Maybe not the right forum, so move as you see fit:

Looking for a set of plans for a rabbit hutch. Spawn the Younger has decided that she wants to raise rabbits for 4H this fall.

By this, of course, she means "JRB, you buy the rabbits, build the hutch, and buy the rabbit food, and I'll get all the money when we sell them at the fair!"

Seems reasonable, no?

At any rate, I have a circular saw, a cordless drill, hammer, nails, screws, etc., and a free Saturday every week. I'm looking to see if anyone would share rabbit hutch plans with me. I found a few on-line, via Google, but they all cost money. While I'm not *totally* opposed to spending the coin, I figured I'd check here first.

Reply here, PM, or j-dot-brosius-at-gmail-com

Thanks,

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The local 4H group might be able to help you out with plans. Other wise Google is your friend.

DIY Rabbit Hutch Design - Do-It-Yourself - MOTHER EARTH NEWS
    http://www.bettaliving.org/DIY/Detailed_plans/Rabbit_hutch_p1.html

Just go to Google and type in Rabbit Hutch Plans. Tons of stuff will pop up.

On the bunny side, we just got back from the county fair and the kids got to see the many rabbits there, (their favourite thing). It's a good activity to get the kids into and a good lesson for them, too. Rabbits are food. Get some recipes, too.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom