• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bought two Ramline 9085 mags at the March 1500. Was supposed to fit my P95 but when I was using them at ECPR the P95 would not run. Thought it was just dirty cause I had not used it in a while. But when I cleaned it I discovered the real problem is the rivet that holds the ribbon spring in place rubs the slide. Are these not the correct mags for my P95? With the promlems I'm having and the way they fit I'm thinking these are incorrect. These have been discontinued, maybe this is why!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Actually everything I have heard about Ramline pistol mags is that they are junk. I made the mistake of buying a couple for my Beretta 92 and I had to replace the spring before they would feed any ammo.

Range mags only assuming they even work. I would never stake my life on a pistol with a Ramline mag.

Sorry for being so blunt.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    At this point I think they are scrap metal. Going to the range with them one more time to see If I can get them to run. Wanted them for Friday night steel, but Sh*t happens. Can't really check the fit at the 1500 cause the zip tie the gun. $20 bucks flushed down the crapper!

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    I made the mistake of buying one of their Ramline .22 pistols when they first came out in '90. It was a piece of crap. It jammed (FTFs and FTEs) more often than not, regardless of the ammo I ran through it. Since then I refuse to buy anything they make.:xmad: With their reputation, I'm suprised they're still in business.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    In 1984 I came to a simple conclusion about Ramline mags. F' Ramline, their mags and anything else they make since their Mags are such a Ginormous POS.

I have never regretted that decsion.

Since then, I have always bought OEM mags for any gun I own, another decision I don't regret.

Top Bottom