• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Nor do ordinary citizens.

A lady was quoted in a Ft. Wayne Journal Gazette item about the new State-mandated shots for school kids lamenting her 2 hour wait in line to get immunizations for her child(ren). She wondered why the schools didn't provide the shots instead of her having to arrange them.

May I have another, sir?"

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    In general, a large amount of our population are ignorant to the way things are and the way things work.. I doubt it clicked in the head of that mother that while the schools mandate that she have the proper vaccinations for her children, they have absolutely no connection to the medical field..

My coworkers and I get yelled at on a regular basis because we follow FERPA laws to protect our user community...

As for the political side of it, it is scary what people actually believe the government is responsible and capable of doing...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The UMW is like most other unions. The big shots and their money supports Democrats. The rank and file vote for who they want. I think Rand Paul is hitting a tone that will get most of their votes. People in Kentucky don't like being told what to do by people in DC.

Top Bottom