• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    I'm at work and all of a sudden I hear. "hey. (something I can't understand)" I turn off my music and I hear "ingo :yesway: " so I offer him an INGO sticker he accepts. We then shake hands I think he said his s.n was M CAT

It made me smile

Oh I know this has poor grammer. I'm driving so the grammar police can kiss the ferriest parof my behind :draw:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hey!! I just happened to run into you at the 1500 and I didn't get my own thread.?.?.? :D Wait, not just once but a couple of times. Just teasing.

INGO encounters outside of the expected areas are pretty cool. Kind of creepy if they recognize you but not the other way around,. :) You feel like you have a stalker. hehe

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Spasmo your too awesome for just your own thread. You need a complete category:D
    It defined caught me off guard, he got out of his car and ran across stopped traffic for a sticker. Very nice car though

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    That would have been a great jet fighter movie if they had edited out all of the scenes with naked dudes playing volleyball, dudes showering together, dudes bromancing, etc.

Far better than a gonzo-nosed short guy trying to get it on with a lesbian.

Frankly, I want to extend my personal thanks to Jerry Bruckheimer and Don Simpson for including it. :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KLRNkLdzgI

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    you met me? once again people always know me but they never tell me who they are, so um nice to meet you to.:):

Yea you were the the one with the glorious beard :D
    I was wearing the INGO shirt and had the combat folder wanted a price quote on sharpening it to make it the safest knife around

"a sharp knife is a safe knife"

Top Bottom