• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    For Christmas I received the LA Police Gear Zombie Hunter bag. Its smaller than many of the bags that are used, which is exactly what I was looking for. Overall, I am extremely pleased in a "haven't taken it through any extreme abuse" fashion with it. It seems structurally sturdy. The zippers are tough, but need a bit of breaking in to work smoothly. Fits everything I needed it too, just a tiny bit of room to spare.

pRon:
    Bag in its normal state:
    PICT0336.jpg

The front pouch holds six standard AR/AK platform magazines in 3 elastic bands:
    PICT0337.jpg

PICT0338.jpg

Inner compartment has shotshell loops and lots of storage space for the bag size!
    PICT0339.jpg

Here we see it with 5 boxes of .223, 3 boxes of 12ga, a 25 round target pack of 12ga, a bag of approx 96 7.62 x 39, my winter times face mask, 2 chemical light sticks, hearing protection device, binoculars, water-proof notepad/marker
    PICT0346.jpg

And of course, obligatory INGO bacon patch photo:
    PICT0347.jpg

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Good looking bag. I will have to post some of my dad bags. My friends still get a kick out me carrying concealed, in a diaper bag. :-)

col132

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    I'm with ya on this one. I picked up this bag and several others in the past couple months from LAPG. This is a good size between my 5.11 range bag (large) and a couple of Dillons (smallish) that I have been using for several years. My gosh, for the money, you can't go wrong.

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    I took mine on its first foray into the world on Thursday this week. Walked about a 1/2-3/4 mile to where we were shooting and the same distance back over muddy terrain. Strapped crosswise over my chest to the opposite shoulder helped with spreading the weight and it did not get overbearing or cumbersome, and it was a good arm rest if you would want it for that. It held up well, except that the clips holding the shoulder strap were squeaking. I don't know if I had it too heavy or if I should just give them some wd-40 to shut em up or what(they are plastic/polymer, and i worry that it might eat through them). No other complaints, bags a beaut so far.

Top Bottom