• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Was curios what some of my fellow INGO guys were using? Come across the Pelican 1600 that holds 7 Handguns and 24 Magazines? I've got a converted briefcase that's good to hold 4 Full size pistols, have a nice range bag but just not fond of having a small divider separating my choices, and then the magazines just piled in somewhere else. Don't burn me at the stake for not having a link this iPad and my less than stellar computer skills has its limits. Thanks for any input be safe. :ingo:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I use my range bags, I have two, I mostly shoot long guns, but I do always bring a pistol or two. For me my range bags and long gun cases are good.
    I usually put the pistol mags in with my long gun cases.

I know, not much help. I have an actual pistol case that looks similar to a brief case, and holds 4 hand guns. If I am taking more pistols I use that case.

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Being a Shotgun guy when it's time to take the pistols seems like I always end up saying which I had brought such and such pistol.

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    mannsmit was that an online pickup or in Indy somewhere? Looks to be very Pelican like, I like the small storage space.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    mannsmit was that an online pickup or in Indy somewhere? Looks to be very Pelican like, I like the small storage space.

I ordered from Amazon. you can order directly from Case Club but you have to pay shipping. Amazon has free shipping.

Took it to the range this week. This case is very solid and the precut foam is great. I am really happy with the purchase. My friend picked one up too and really likes it.

If you order direct from Case Club, you can upgrade and get an actual Pelican case for many of their sizes but I don't know that it is worth the extra expense. The plastic case is heavy duty.

Top Bottom