• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • King Noodle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Bloomington IN
    Has anyone had any experience of buying a can through Silencer shop and using Range USA as the shop to pick up from?
    I’ve been the Range a few times and like the clean environment and attached ranges and wouldn’t mind using them for my NFA item too. Wanting to see if anyone else has had any experience with them.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I bought one two months ago from them. Having fingerprints and photos on file with Silencershop makes it really easy.

Ordered a SilencerCo Hybrid 46 on Saturday, August 20th about 9pm. Figured I'd follow up the next week and see what I needed to do. Silencershop put the form 3 to Range USA in at 9:45am on Monday, Aug 22nd, and it was approved by 10:30am. Great so far.

10:30am, I got a link from Silencershop to do the form 4 online via efile, but it kept kicking me out. Called Range USA (Greenwood location) and talked to the NFA guy. Looked into it, and called me back about an hour later. We both logged into their system and did all the paperwork over the phone. No need to even make a trip into town. Submitted Efile form 4 at 1:30pm that afternoon. Very, very easy.

From the time the form 3 was submitted, we had all the paperwork for the transfer (to me) done and submitted within four hours. Having heard all the horror stories about Range USA (Point Blank) here on INGO, I figured I would have to jump through some hoops. Nope. Easy and very quick. Very happy with the transaction so far.

I chose them because they're right off the highway for when I have to travel into Indy. After hearing people complain about them, I probably would have chosen a different dealer if they weren't so convenient. Glad I didn't.

One final note, I had a friend that purchased a suppressor from Silencershop and had it transferred to another company. The form 3 took one day, but the dealer wasn't familiar with the Silencershop submission software and it took a week and some very angry phone calls from him to get the paperwork done. He also had to drive 50 minutes to the dealer to finish the paperwork in person. He did not have as nice an experience as I did.

Again, glad I chose Range USA in Greenwood.

Top Bottom