• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LuckyLeftFoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Does anybody have any info on them, good bad or otherwise? Their OTF prices are pretty enticing and the specs on their blades aren't bad either. I'd really like to get an OTF but I'm not looking to drop $400 on an Infidel, and I like the looks of Microtech knives, but the RCT knives cost about 40% less. Any insight is appreciated. Part 2 of this post has probably been talked about over and over and over again, but how can companies sell and ship autos to customers considering our ridiculous federal law against it? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Lucky

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    They are Asian/China imports that use lower quality materials than the USA made Benchmade and Microtech knives. They are much heavier than the Benchmade and Microtech OTF knives. They don't using 6061 T-6 aircraft aluminum....probably a zinc alloy. These knives should only be in the $40 to $65 price range. With the Raven Crest name on them, the price goes up significantly, but you do get a warranty with them. IMO, the additional cost is the warranty you get.

Usually price reflects the quality in almost everything you buy.

Last edited:

RAMBOCAT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Buy an ESEE .... A folder or OTF is just a fixed blade that's already broken.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I second the Ravencrest is just junk opinion. My thoughts are find a cheap no name OTF and compare it to Ravencrest and it will probably be the same thing.

Top Bottom