• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MooreALX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Hartford City
    We just bought an old RCBS 4x4 auto, but it's missing a few pieces that we think we can make, but I was wondering if anyone out there was actually using one right now.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I would contact RCBS. This may be an old number. 1.8009.533.95000. (Remove the nines). Was looking thru the RCBS parts book and this looks like it shares some parts with the piggybacks. Good luck. Just looked again. I'm nuts.

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    339   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    If you need help, call me at the shop and let me know what you need. RCBS dealer services are really good.

If you don't know what you need, bring the press in and we can call RCBS together.

MooreALX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Hartford City
    We're missing some of the linkage and such for the the priming system, once we figure out how it's supposed to work. It shouldn't be and issue. I just assumed that it was old enough that they wouldn't have anything for it anymore. I'll give them a call and see what they have.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    I'm currently running an auto 4x4. Shoot me a couple pictures and I'll see if I can tell you what parts you'll need. Then just call RCBS and they can hook you up cheap, possibly free depending on the part.

MooreALX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Hartford City
    I'm currently running an auto 4x4. Shoot me a couple pictures and I'll see if I can tell you what parts you'll need. Then just call RCBS and they can hook you up cheap, possibly free depending on the part.

Not to bring up a dead thread, but I wanted post the conclusion.

I looked up the manual online, and went through the part diagram and figured out what we actually needed. I called RCBS up to order the replacement parts, and they said they'd send us everything under warranty for free! All that to say, a big +1 to RCBS!

Top Bottom