• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I've never heard of this thing, I found couple of them on ebay while browsing for progressive press.

As far as I know these were long out of production. Seems pretty sweet and similar arrangement to the commercial inline loaders.

Caliber conversion is gonna be a royal pain in the behind, thou.

[video=youtube;bl1sRiK2W44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl1sRiK2W44[/video]

Old Syko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Although their reputation wasn't great back in the day due to such a lack of understanding of progressives by the general public, they actually were a good machine. A number of them were converted to full automation with the aid of a small motor and a manufactured mechanism. The operator just had to keep the components flowing. I dealt with one indoor range that had 4 of them set up and supplied all ammo shot at the range. They actually mimicked full on production machines. They weren't meant to offer simple caliber conversion. You made only simple adjustments and ran them in whatever caliber they were set up. Parts are practically nonexistent these days. Like I said, they were a good machine in their day that I think were maligned by a lack of understanding and that brought on their demise.

Top Bottom