• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malachi_s

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    North Central Indian
    I have a nice, sturdy, excellent working Jr with both new, large and small primer tubes in package, a new (cheap, but functional) plastic primer tray and both the large and small primer cups for sale. I have the tube mount also, it is just not attached right now with the set screws, I also have a couple spares for that. They built them to last and this one has, nothing at all wrong with it, I just need to open room up on my bench. I don't want to ship it, so FTF I would like $75.00. I am willing to travel a little, 20 -25 miles from Marion. I originally listed this in the reload section but then thought it really wasn't a "reloading suppl", so I asked Mod to move it here. Thanks Que, by the way. Now, I see that other reloading equipment and not just supplies are listed in the reloading section and wish another Mod would happen by and put it back in the "reloading" classifieds but I don't want to ask for someone to do that, so please, if a Mod does think this is out of place, please move it. From the lack of interest I can only assume people think I want to much for this. Well, you may be right, I just know I bought the press for $60.00 and replaced all the parts with new ones costing about $37.00 so I arrived at what I thought was a fair amount of $75.00, not for what I have in it neccessarily but because I have used a few single stage presses, some cost far more that this one but they did not load a case any better, in some instances, worse, but I guess I will add a "best offer" to the listing just to see what others think this is worth. Have a safe holidays guys and gals.

rcbsjr3.jpg

rcbsprimertubes.jpg

primertray.jpg

tubemount.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom