• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Does anyone by chance have a RCBS priming arm laying around, specifically one with a small cup for small rifle primers?

I bought a used RCBS Jr. but it has the large plug in there and no small plug. I'm trying to prime some cases to make sure I swagged them enough but don't want to change out my press to rifle just yet.

If so, let me know, thanks.

ETA: here is what it looks like.

09550.jpg

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Someone gave me an old RCBS "RS" press several years ago. I called RCBS and ordered the priming arm and extra priming "cups", as well as a plastic spent primer tray. They sent the parts pretty quickly. The cost wasn't a lot as I remember. I later got a Hornady hand primer. If I were you, I'd forget about the RCBS priming arm and order a good quality hand primer. It primes quicker and more precisely than the priming arms. When I got my hand primer, I looked hard at the Lee, but I wanted something that would be easier on the thumb and hand. The Hornady fit the bill for me.

walker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Terre Haute
    small primer cup (RCBS#9553). If you have the auto primer feed, you will need the small auto primer feed tube (RCBS#9582). Pull the sleeve down on the primer cup, you will see a hole drilled through the plug. Use a small pin to insert into the hole to unscrew off primer arm. (www.rcbs.com)

Top Bottom