WTS: RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme, Uniflow, 9mm dies, 9mm primed brass, 9mm bullets

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    *** Sold ***

I'm selling this stuff so I can get a different reloading setup.
    Everything is only 4-6 months old tops.
    I've loaded about 1500 rounds of 9mm and it works great. No problems or issues at all.

RCBS Rockchucker comes with the press, original box, small & large pistol primer plungers and it has a Hornady Lock-n-load kit installed which makes switching dies a breeze.
    RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure. Works great and drops powder with in .1 grain as advertised. Comes with box, instructions, and both tips.
    RCBS sizing die (carbide)
    RCBS seating die
    Lee flairing/powder through die
    I also have a Lee factory crimp die, but it does not have a Hornady Lock-n-load adapter (they are not expensive) if you want to run a 4 die process.
    Dies were all new when I bought them. Loaded about 1500 rounds.

Also included is a nifty aluminum adapter that lets you mount the RCBS Uniflow Power measure right on top of the Lee powder through die.
    This speeds up the reloading process allowing you to flare and charge your cases in 1 step.

There's a couple die lock collars and the standard screw in die adapter that I removed from the press to install the Hornady lock-n-load adapter.

You also get 1200 9mm cases that have been cleaned (corn cob media), decapped, resized, and re-primed. They are ready to load.
    I am also including 1200 9mm 115gr. FMJ bullets by Remington. Factory sealed in 100 round bags. You get 12 bags.

$500 for all. Cash or USPS money order.
    Prefer FTF on the north side of Indy, but I can also meet up in the Anderson, Muncie, Kokomo, Fort Wayne, Goshen, South Bend areas.
    I travel up and down I-69 and US31 for work quite a bit.
    This is a heavy package deal, so I will not ship.

I know this is my first for sale post on here, but I have perfect & plentiful feedback on AR15.com and Ebay under "Phoenix426".
    Please email or IM me. I can also give my phone# so we can talk if it makes the deal go smoother for ya.
    I only have this for sale on INGO.

oyw6.jpg
    y4hg.jpg
    zujg.jpg
    qj1t.jpg
    7vft.jpg
    ersa.jpg
    ued4.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom