• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    I dropped by the LP headquarters today and picked up some yard signs. They had maybe 50 more I could see, if anyone wants some.

I also grabbed a couple extra....if you live on the Eastside I would be happy to give a couple of them away, so that you don't have to find parking downtown yada yada.

Met Chard Reid there today as well, he seems like an extremely likable, principled, and authentic guy. He also AMAZINGLY got the endorsement of the Indianapolis Star. Wish I lived in his district and could give him my vote, as I think he has a great opportunity of giving greater exposure to libertarian ideas/ideals.

Just want to also take a second to ask folks to please consider voting for Mike Wherry for Secretary of State. He must receive at least 2% of the vote for the Libertarian Party to remain on the Indiana ballot. If you can't vote for him solely to keep a 3rd party in the running, then vote for him after reviewing the scandals his opponents are currently mired in. Thank you for helping Indiana citizens have another option!

:patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2010
    Thanks so much for taking the time to get signs and put them out!

I have gotten a really good response from people after each debate, now if people will keep strong when they actually vote! We have a lot of great candidates this year and with your help a state rep win is possible!

Top Bottom