• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have an FN pistol, I want an FN t-shirt. Just sent the message. I wish I could afford an FN rifle. This is FN win. sorry for the odd font, not too sure what happened there.

shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    Been looking for FN merchandise to purchase but seems like FN doesn't offer to sell.
    Edit: Bob replied and t shirt on it's way! This will go good with my FiveSeveN and FNP9 USG and hopefully a Scar someday! Reps to you U.S. Patriot!

Last edited:

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I would like to have an FNP45 tactical and a FNAR chambered in .308.

My current FN collection:
    FN Five-seven

FNP45

FNP45 Tactical, desert tan with Trijicon RM04 and Silencerco Osprey silencer

FS2000 with Trijicon ACOG and Docter red dot

I just got the silencer stamp this week and shot it Monday. If anyone is interested, I can post some photos of my FN collection.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    FN Five-seven

FNP45

FNP45 Tactical, desert tan with Trijicon RM04 and Silencerco Osprey silencer

FS2000 with Trijicon ACOG and Docter red dot

I just got the silencer stamp this week and shot it Monday. If anyone is interested, I can post some photos of my FN collection.

If you like, also join the FN owners group.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Back in 2004 they did have a company store which sold to the public. I bought some stuff from them back then. Was treated really nicely. At that time I begged them for an ATF approved P90 as I had a chance to play with the real deal and just had to have one. It is too bad they no longer have a company store open to the public, but I can see it as a cost savings to not have one, but Beretta has one heck of a public store.... :D

Anyway, thanks for the heads up on the free t-shirt. Just sent an email, will see what happens.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Back in 2004 they did have a company store which sold to the public. I bought some stuff from them back then. Was treated really nicely. At that time I begged them for an ATF approved P90 as I had a chance to play with the real deal and just had to have one. It is too bad they no longer have a company store open to the public, but I can see it as a cost savings to not have one, but Beretta has one heck of a public store.... :D

Anyway, thanks for the heads up on the free t-shirt. Just sent an email, will see what happens.

Yeah, I wish they had a store also. I would like sticker for my safe and a hat. He should send you one no problem. I know a lot of the guys on the FN forum have gotten theirs. All my shirts are either political in nature, or have to do with firearms.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    U.S. Patriot, when they sent the stuff I ordered way back when, they did send a sticker which is coincidently on my safe door :D , and a nice P90 pin for my daughter.

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    Dave D please post your pictures...have the 5x7 pistol and should be picking up my second 5x7 pistol and new ps-90 any day! I can hardly wait! I sent the email to bob and am also waiting! Come on you guys post your pictures and tell me about the ps-90!

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Dave D please post your pictures...have the 5x7 pistol and should be picking up my second 5x7 pistol and new ps-90 any day! I can hardly wait! I sent the email to bob and am also waiting! Come on you guys post your pictures and tell me about the ps-90!

Let's see if this works:

FN Five-seven (lower right)
    FNP45 (lower left)
    FNP45 Tactical, desert tan with Trijicon RM04 and Silencerco Osprey silencer (Middle)
    FS2000 with Trijicon ACOG and Docter red dot (Top)

FNcollection.JPG

Last edited:
    Top Bottom