• ...and so much more!
  • Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Short story is years ago when I part timed at Bradis I set up a family member with a used Ruger Redhawk blued 7.5" .44 mag. Recently he decided to sell it due to having teenaged grandkids in the house and never using it anymore.

So for the price that he recalled getting everything pictured he sold it to me.... $250.00 for the Redhawk, (4) boxes of Black Talons, (1) box of AE, holster and (2) speedloaders. Now I have a Redhawk for each hand !!!

Here it is:

P3020012.jpg

And with my SS Redhawk:

P3020014.jpg

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Short story is years ago when I part timed at Bradis I set up a family member with a used Ruger Redhawk blued 7.5" .44 mag. Recently he decided to sell it due to having teenaged grandkids in the house and never using it anymore.

So for the price that he recalled getting everything pictured he sold it to me.... $250.00 for the Redhawk, (4) boxes of Black Talons, (1) box of AE, holster and (2) speedloaders. Now I have a Redhawk for each hand !!!

Here it is:

P3020012.jpg

And with my SS Redhawk:

P3020014.jpg

You got a steal of a deal:rockwoot:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    :rockwoot:Sweet pick up! I think the Redhawk is the finest revolver Ruger has ever made- and, I like the blue, don't see as many of them around it seems.

Congrats!

Top Bottom