• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    Well Its illegal to have a gun on school property. And that is a gov property gun free zone that won't change. But we can try to change the minds of the malls and other businesses that have that pesky sign that by rights disarms honest, law abiding armed citizens. In Indiana, Simon Malls owns almost all the major malls. They have that sign. In my opinion that says to evil doers come on in no one will stop you. I mean the "security guards" don't have guns. By rights if an establishment has that sign they are obligated to have the means to keep you safe, that means armed guards. I visited their corperate website and there is a link that says security comments. I say we flood that link with emails urging them to drop this policy or face lost revenue, money talks. Also we should go to the NRA with this link and have a backing that is bigger than all of us. And keep on the lookout for that sign and any company that has it post it here we will flood their websites as well

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I have been saying this too! I wish it would happen but there's no way. Gun owners are under attack now. Just waiting to see what gun control laws are passed. Obama will use his executive power if necessary.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    Yes sir. But you want to know what strikes me odd? At some of those same malls that have gun free zones The is a sporting goods store that sells guns and ammo. Kinda hypocritical don't you think.

Top Bottom