• ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Relations with Neighbors...

Had a new neighbor who stopped in last evening to express his displeasure with us for allowing Persons from out of the County to hunt Deer on Our Property. His little tirade went on for about 15 minutes, coming to an end with him asking if he could lease it for hunting next year. I ended his visit asking if he understood what the word Trespassing meant?! I then explained that he owns 1.02 acres of ground and to not be caught on the 300 acres of mine that surrounds his.

Where do people get the balls to tell someone crap like this?! :dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I think I am about 2 hours North of you...

And no you cannot. We have a small group of kith that we allow to hunt the grounds. They have been hunting our Property for around 40+ years. ;)

Sorry... :dunno:

Wait! What right have you to let kids hunt on your property? It's people like you that teach kids to become responsible gun owners, who care for the land and the animals that inhabit it. Shame on you!

Keep up the good work! :yesway:

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    If you own ground bigger than a postage stamp it is a regular thing, but this time of year people come out of the woodwork to tell you what you should be doing with it.

I always tell them it was for sale when I bought it.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Trail cam his likely entrance next year, you know its coming.
    Nah....

I'll do the same thing I have done the last 4 years. I take my M-forgery into the woods and give Poachers 2 options leave now or leave when the CO gets there. They usually take the 1st option all though I have had 2 decide to discuss it with a CO...

Actually I think next Deer season I will be cleaning the Fence Rows and Dead fall at the Woods near his place...

Got to keep the woods healthy you know...

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    Nah....

I'll do the same thing I have done the last 4 years. I take my M-forgery into the woods and give Poachers 2 options leave now or leave when the CO gets there. They usually take the 1st option all though I have had 2 decide to discuss it with a CO...

Actually I think next Deer season I will be cleaning the Fence Rows and Dead fall at the Woods near his place...

Got to keep the woods healthy you know...

also make sure your guests know the correct place to dump their gut piles...

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Soooo.... let me see if I got his strategy right....

Go next door and use xenophobia communicated angrily to scare my neighbor into leasing me his land.

I see nothing but success written all over this strategy.

Top Bottom