• ...and so much more!
  • adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    Awesome video, I'm looking to get into reloading .45 ACP and am not completely sure where to start. Thank you!

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Awesome video, I'm looking to get into reloading .45 ACP and am not completely sure where to start. Thank you!

Best advice for someone interested in starting: Send a PM to INGO user Aszerigan. He runs Profire Arms and Supply and is an INGO sponsor. Check out his section in the sponsor area. He will usually post a list of upcoming classes. His classes that are a great value. Also, read the "Sticky" at the top of this section.

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Full-Auto,

Nice video, but at the risk of nit-picking, it should be noted that it isn't advisable in a reloading room to have an unshielded incandescent light source (the filament of which can exceed 3992 degrees Fahrenheit) hovering over a hopper of gun powder (with an ignition temperature as low as 320 degrees Fahrenheit). I wouldn't bother remarking on this (admittedly, slight) safety issue, but since your video is intended as quasi-instructional, those kinds of little things matter.

Respectfully submitted. :)

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    Since you primarily shoot mostly handgun so cheaply and frequently you probably don't want that expensive ps-90 anymore so can I have it yet?

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Zen, point taken. I have one of those new fangled florescent bulbs to put in there but I haven't gotten around to it. Perhaps it's time.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Well done sir!

Went ahead and Sub'd.

I'm hoping after I get all my stuff from my garage and in my storage unit sold to turn the extra room in my garage into a reloading area.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    IndySSD,

That's what I did. That oddly shaped area that is my reloading room is actually in the back of my garage. I used it for storage and had my reloading gear in the house. Then I got married, had a kid... well, it had to go somewhere else. So I cleaned out that storage area, build some benches and now I have a nice out of the way loading room. I actually prefer it out there.

Thanks for the sub.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Nice set up. I had a nice reloading room in my last house, but here I am still winging it. I reloaded a lot of ammo with a press clamped to the kitchen table or my desk. The posting of reloading rooms came up on another site dedicated to shotgun enthusiasts. Some of those rooms were 500 square feet, had tile floors, recessed lighting, custom oak cabinets and display cases, multiple progressive presses and proper locking powder magazines as well as high end stereo systems. Of course a man with several safes full of $10,000 shotguns and a motorhome to drive to shooting events is probably not hurting for cash either. I do not think we have many here in that economic bracket.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom