• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blitzen25cat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    south east indiana
    I picked up a nice remington 510 22 rifle several days ago in very nice shape for $50. the only difference between this one and the one I have had for the last 50 years is the receiver is drilled and tapped for a side mounted peep sight and the stock is notched for the same, I haven't shot it yet but I think I got lucky at the gun shop.:rockwoot:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    If you don't already have it, and you'd like a copy......I'll be glad to E-mail you the schematic (exploded view w/ parts list) for the 510. Or, if you prefer.... I'll mail you a couple hard copies. Just send a PM and let me know. :ingo:

Congrats on a cool find, at a great price! -Lee

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    That was my first gun. Perfect trainer,easy to cock [unlike others that have to have
    the cocking knob pulled back] safety comes on automatically when you work the bolt.
    Only one shot to prevent multiple accidents....and no chance of 'spray and pray'

jtull01

Plinker
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    NWI
    If you don't mind, I'd like to tag onto this thread.
    I also have an old Remington Model 510. It was my first introduction to firearms many long years ago. Sadly, it was used and abused when I got it, and it is much worse for wear now. I'd like to restore it, so I could use some help. As I don't have 50 posts yet, I can't post a want ad. If someone can help me, that would be fantastic. I am looking for a replacement Butt Plate, and the Bolt Handle (or the Breech Bolt) to make it useable again. Anyone else have thoughts on home blueing? Tried and true blueing kits?
    The stock is solid, but may need to be refinished.
    I appreciate any input.
    Again thanks for making this Forum available.
    Regards to all,
    Jeff

Top Bottom