Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    Where in Indy can I get them:

A) At a decent price.
    B) With good customer service

I dont mind paying a little extra to a mom and pop shop if people give me a good reference to them.

Sidenote: I will not be taking any business to All'n'1 ever again, they tried to screw me.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Ziebart did my truck last fall.
    Only thing I don't like to much is the remote buttons sometimes get stuck and cause the horn to beep.
    Keep in mind I got the cheapest one they had since I did not want the alarm and all the other jazz. YMMV.

I forget how much I paid, but I got 2 remotes and free batteries for life for the remotes.
    I also made an appointment to have it done and they had it done when they said they would.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Wax Werx in Castleton does them. I love mine. Best accessory I ever bought for a vehicle. Prices vary from $200+ up depending on the functionality, but then I've had mine for a while.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Zeibart in greenwood has tinted windows on two cars for me years apart and the service and final product was great. If I needed a remote start I would probably go to them.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Wax Werks installed a car alarm on my Grand AM. I would NOT recommend you let them mess with the wiring of your car.

Their wiring job was terrible. At the time I knew a guy that had worked at Best Buy and he was kind enough to correct their mistakes and sloppiness of an install.

One HUGE example was one of the wires that needed to be hooked into the fuse panel was held in place just by the fuse itself.

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    Depends on the car. Older ones are easier. I used to do that for a living so it's not all that hard for me. It is kind of involved for the layperson.

Its an '04 Envoy. I will check the locations recommended and get some prices.

Thanks INGO, keep the recommendations coming.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom