Republican Congressman George Santos was arrested by the FBI…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Perhaps the only 'optics' republicans should worry about are those that sit on their pic rail

Does anyone think, in similar circumstances, democrats would expel one of their own before all legal dodges were exhausted? Neither do I
    Did you choose the word expel with deliberation?

How many Democrats have faced calls for resignation by several members of their own party and refused to do so forcing the possiblity of expulsion to be a consideration?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Did you choose the word expel with deliberation?

How many Democrats have faced calls for resignation by several members of their own party and refused to do so forcing the possiblity of expulsion to be a consideration?
    When have you ever known me to not mean exactly what I have said or need to explain myself because people don't pick up on my intended 'nuance'

I detest nuance, and the backing and filling that it is designed to enable

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    And now a Dem holds the seat...good job GOP. Evicted but not having been convicted of any crime...only allegations not proven. A new low standard that will be used continuously now, accuse and evict; no conviction or proof needed.

Lucar186

Threat to Democracy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2024
    Auburn
    “Republican Congressman George Santos was arrested by FBI agents Wednesday morning after turning himself in and indicted by a grand jury on more than a dozen federal charges. Santos says he was not aware of the indictment before it was handed down.“

The deep state put a rat in his staff? Tucker said much of congress is compromised…

I was a little late to the game on this story? What’d this guy do and was he a real conservative or a Rino?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I was a little late to the game on this story? What’d this guy do and was he a real conservative or a Rino?
    He is probably a grifter at the end of the day. He voted with conservatives several times on contentious issues and made himself a target. What he is accused of is low level chicken feed that sounds bad when the FBI says it...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He’s baaaack…

Tonight, I want to announce that I will be returning to the arena of politics and challenging Nick for the battle over #NY1. I look forward to debating him on the issues and on his weak record as a Republican. The fight for our majority is imperative for the survival of the country. God bless you all, and we are off to the races!”

Top Bottom