• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I am receiving replies from most of the letters I send to our representatives. Here's the latest from Senator Brent Waltz...

Dear Harry,

Thank you letting me know your thoughts on the 2nd Amendment. I am a card carrying, Life Member of the National Rifle Association and a strong advocate of gun rights. I have been endorsed by the NRA every time I've run for elected office and have worked in the eight years I've served in the Senate to defend the right of citizens to defend themselves. I had to smile when I saw the Democrat attack ad on my position on gun rights. They obviously didn't bother to realize that most of the citizens in Perry Township and Greenwood believe as we do. I hope they keep running the ad.

Again, thanks for writing. If I can be of service to you in the future, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Brent Waltz
    Senator,
    State of Indiana

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Here's my reply to his email.

Dear Senator Waltz.
    I have copied and posted your reply to me on the INGO (Indiana Gun Owners) Forum and your support and position is appreciated. You will receive our support and votes for standing up for our rights and not letting any of them be taken away. We are now 29,000 strong freedom loving gun owners that do not forget where we are supported and won't forget who isn't standing with us.
    Many Thanks for your support. You have mine.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Trust me Brent Waltz is one of the good guys. I saw him give a presentation in Lebanon and I was impressed.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Trust me Brent Waltz is one of the good guys. I saw him give a presentation in Lebanon and I was impressed.
    I met and talked with him. He took the time to speak one on one with me and even gave me straight answers to some of my concerns. I was impressed by a politician giving me straight answers. No "half answers" or avoiding any issue. He gave me what I'd guess was about 5 full minutes with him.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Yep, Brent was a real pleasure to listen to in Lebanon. It's refreshing to see people like that still representing the good people of Indiana.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I too heard him speak in Lebanon and yes he is on our side. I especially like how he didn't try and duck out and leave. He made time to talk one on one with everyone who would wait.

Sen. Waltz, thank you.

Top Bottom