• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I recently started saying to the scam callers before they can get a word out, we are trying to reach you about your cars warranty. They have no words, often just hang up…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Seems too elaborate to be legit. Smells fishy.

Now if they had said they did it and heard them, got a nasty email from them, etc. But the "hacked their CCTV" was a bridge too far. Or if they had their plant send them cell phone video from the center, sure.

Maybe its because the original glitter bomb guy got busted for faking his targets. I guess he couldnt get anyone to take his box so he had somebody portray a thief just to get footage.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Maybe its because the original glitter bomb guy got busted for faking his targets. I guess he couldnt get anyone to take his box so he had somebody portray a thief just to get footage.
    First I've heard about that. Have any links or other info? I'd like to dig into it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Back in the good old days of home phones:

Call a number that was not in service. Record it as your answering machine number. “Sorry the number your trying to reach is no longer in service” “please check the number and try again” you then had to tell your friends and family to wait a bit longer for the beep and leave a message. Those who knew the secret code would call let it ring twice hang up and call back. They got answered.

Scammer callers got the air horn over the phone. I might be the cause of a few cases of hearing loss. The air horn by the phone was easy enough now you would have to carry the air horn with you.

Top Bottom