• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    A while back I bought a Blade Tech shooters pack for my FNP9. The kit came with a sting ray belt holster, paddle attachment, and double mag pouch. I'm very impressed with the quality. The holster is hand made, and fits like a glove. The inside has a smooth coating, which helps with quick draws. Yet, the holster provides great retention. The other great aspect is it holds the gun very tight to the body, and it sights high on the hip. It was not cheap, but well worth the money. It took three weeks to receive it. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.

This is the kit as it came from Blade Tech. The only thing I did was attach the paddle.

001-31.jpg

This is the backside of the belt attachment. My finger is on a shim that you can adjust for the size of your belt. It keeps the holster from sliding up and down on your belt.

002-16.jpg

This is the backside of the mag pouch. It too has a shim.

003-14.jpg

This is the back of the paddle attachment. My finger is on a hook that fits on the underside of your belt. So that when you draw, the holster will not come out of your pants. It too is adjustable.

004-7.jpg

Top Bottom