• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I purchased a Bushnell Range Finder about 3 yrs ago. It's worked fairly well up till this summer. The screen display started to get transparent and the hundreds digit wouldn't light up very well. I completely spaced the malfunction come hunting season, and the range finder not only failed in the field as it did on the range but it wouldn't range well either.

Last month I found the repair web page and followed all the instructions. When I purchased the product I didn't fill out the warranty or registration cards. When I sent in the finder I didn't call the company and explain anything. I was a simple 2 sentence explanation and I sent it in. I received an email about a week later explaining that they recieved the package and would get to it in a few weeks and let me know what I owed for the repair.

Yesterday I received a NIB range finder from Bushnell... No questions asked. I have to give a huge :+1: to this company. Especially during an off shooting season during this economy.

BTW... I will be filling out the info cards this time :D

RNM

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I had a bushnell elite 1500 that one of the numbers wouldnt display properly all the time. it was very rare but it would mess up occasionally showing a digit that never exists like an S instead of a 6 or 8. sent it in a year and a half after the one year warrenty expired. three weeks later it came back fixed and have not had another problem for at least a year and a half.

another +1 to bushnell

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom