Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I finally got off the pot and picked up the CM9 after almost going another route, again! :n00b: I must say, compared to the Diamondback 9, the Kahr CM9 has good points and not so good points.

Good:
    1. The CM9 shot everything I gave it! It didn't like my non-crimped reloads, but I won't count that.
    2. The CM9 feels great in the hands, even after shooting 60 rounds in one outing. It doesn't jump around and is easy to control.
    3. The CM9 is very accurate. Just dot the 'I' and pull the trigger and you will hit whatever you are aiming at.
    4. The CM9's trigger is outstanding! I would compare it to the LDA on a Para Ordinance and there is no dead space in the trigger whatsoever. When you get to the back of the pull, the gun goes bang!

Not So Good:
    1. I cannot carry the CM9 in my leg holster because of its width. It also doesn't conceal as well in the pocket as the DB9, but it's workable.
    2. The CM9 is very 'tight'! The slide release is pretty hard to engage and it takes considerable pressure.
    3. The mag release seems a bit mushy and the mag doesn't release as smoothly as other smaller guns, even the DB9.

Overall, the CM9 is the best option for me. Although the ankle carry was my preferred method of carry with a sub-to-pocket sized gun, I'm very happy to have the CM9. I will now have to either find a pocket holster or go with a CC holster.

IMG046.jpg

IMG061.jpg

Oh yeah, my little man likes the CM9 also! :rockwoot:

IMG051.jpg

Original thread here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/167263-my_kahr_cm9_aar.html

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom