• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    Just picked this up today and I am impressed! I'll hit the highlights as this has too many uses to possibly cover in one post.

First off, this is being touted as a easy to use extreme CQB weapon. Whether being used in an offensive role or as an aid to weapon retention, I think you'll agree the simplicity of operation is unrivaled.
    I was also taken in as it is a perfect tool for breaching operations. Firefighters and EMTs should take note. Perfect tool against glass.
    Law enforcement should also be interested in its capabilities as a distraction device. No more budget concerns over those expensive flash-bangs.

On to the good stuff! I did opt to purchase the the tactical model. Flat black high temp resistant coating. Magpul rails are a drop on fit, standard weapon lights fit with no issue. I figure a tactical light is a must have for night ops.
    I give you the Tactical Rock
    151.jpg
    152.jpg

ATF has stated vertical foregrips are not a violation of NFA regs, same if you wanted to add a shoulder stock.
    157.jpg

Urban covert carry bags are also available.
    159.jpg

The big selling point for me was the ability to hide them in plain sight. I will be purchasing more in the future and putting them in strategic places around the house.
    161.jpg

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I hear they're also bullet proof... I just paid $10,000 for mine so i don't plan on testing it. I plan on SBR ing it (short barrel rock) and i got the digi cam so its tougher to see for enemies with night vision.

Top Bottom