Lafayette, Indiana
    bcoyexbd17ir2.jpg

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I wish I could get my eyes line up the target and reticle up close. I was considering a ta11 for a rifle I'm building now. I put an old cheapo hand-me-down tasco variable that happens to have an equivalent sized lit triangle reticle on the rifle and set it to 3.5x and experimented. The "BAC" concept sees it would be screaming fast, and I had no problem driving the reticle to targets, but when I would snap to a target and then focus my scope eye on the scope image to confirm alignment, I am always off by a good 4". The worst part is it's not consistent. Sometimes I'm pointing right of the target, sometimes low, sometimes a combination of low right, so just planning a hold-off doesn't seem reliable. It's like I have a lazy eye or something. :n00b:

I'm now planning on a tr-24, which I could use like an acog in a pinch if I have to snap from far to close. I really want trijicon to make a tr-24 w/ a drop reticle... would be the best of both worlds...

-rvb

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm now planning on a tr-24, which I could use like an acog in a pinch if I have to snap from far to close. I really want trijicon to make a tr-24 w/ a drop reticle... would be the best of both worlds...

-rvb

I called and asked if they could put an ACOG reticle in the APs and the answer is "no".

I use a TR21R on my rifle and the turrets work great for me. 300 yds? Dial in 3 MOA and have at it. Resetting back to zero is super easy.

Top Bottom