• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    They are made by Ridge. I wore them as my duty boots in the Coast Guard. So, I can attest to their durability. They are also very comfortable. I chose these because they are zippered. Which to me makes for an easier time getting the on and off. I also chose these because they are steel toed.

100_6300.jpg

They have air soles. Which make them very comfortable for those long days. They also provide great cushioning.

100_6301.jpg

The zippers are very durable. They also have velcro tabs to hold the zippers in place.

100_6302.jpg

As I said they are very durable. My first pair where subjected to salt water, heat, and a lot of abuse. I highly recommend them if you need a great pair of boots. I give them 5 out of 5 stars.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    What happen if the Air sole gets punctured..??? And how are the steel toes in winter..???

I had a pair about 8 years ago and the air sole on one got punctured. If I recall correctly, there are actually two of them (a left and right side). The side that was punctured was a little softer and when walking, my foot would sink that way just a little bit. It wasn't horrible and I wore the boots for quite a while afterward.

The Ridge boots are very comfortable.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    They are by far the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. I have spent more on other boots, that to me just did not stack up. They also have removable insoles which is a plus. The pair I wore on duty I actually went with Dr. Shoals inserts. Man, it felt like you where wearing shoes.

Top Bottom