• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Wanted to start a thread for the next steel match for September 13 at South Central Gun Club. Usual times - registration starts at 9am and we start the match at 10am. Since the shotgun was well liked we will be doing something similar again. However this match we are thinking of a RIFLE stage. Also there is a possibly we may put the rifle and shotgun stages in the same bay. So if one desires you can shot both together or separate. Still in the planning phase but we will have rifle rated steel targets. Distances will probably be very close to approximately 100 yards. Calibers to be used will be announced.

Please reply with ideas and stage layout.

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Sept steel match is still on! I will be short handed due to State match at Silvercreek. Please post if you plan attending. Rifle and shotgun stages are a go. We have a plate rack which will be one stage.

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    100 rounds of shotgun and rifle should be a good start. However since these two stages are side stages u can shot each one until we close down 2pm. So u may want to bring more!

KagA152

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 18, 2013
    Freetown
    I'll be there, and will try to be there early to help setup. Also if there is any new shooters who do not have a rifle or shotgun I am more than happy to lend one of my ARs and my 870, just bring some .223 and 12 ga

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Thx to all the shooters and those that set up and stayed to clean up. BIG thx to Bill for allowing the steel for the rifle stage. I think this match is slowing turning into a three gun type something...lol!

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Correction - I would like to thank Bill FOR ALLOWING us to USE the steel plates for the rifle stage. Hopefully the rifle stage next month will have a plate at more then 100once yards.

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    We need to let the 3 gun shooters know about our match! It would be good practice if they don't have a match to attend.

KagA152

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 18, 2013
    Freetown
    Heres the video from Saturday:

[video=youtube_share;gLAa9iKirgY]http://youtu.be/gLAa9iKirgY[/video]

Anybody that wants to come out next month that doesn't have a shotgun or rifle bring ammo and you are more than welcome to mine.

Top Bottom