• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaveyCrink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Bluffton, Indiana
    I am new to my rifle, and honestly have no one around to teach me how to properly use it. Well, besides what a person can learn on youtube. Anyways, i was hoping there was any classes around NEI specifically for rifles? I have a S&W M&P15. I think it would really make my family a lot more comfortable if i could say i have had some kind of formal training.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    There are lots of classes offered all over the state. There are classes offered near you at the Napanee Gun Club several times per year. That said, we are coming into the winter months and training opportunities are vastly diminished during this time of year. If you can wait till spring, you will have a plethora of classes to chose from... I'm not saying there aren't any in the winter, just fewer and further between...

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Check the Appleseed advertiser thread. There is most likely one coming up soon, and it is robably the least expensive and most enjoyable way for you to learn the critical skills to being a rifleman.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Check the Appleseed advertiser thread. There is most likely one coming up soon, and it is robably the least expensive and most enjoyable way for you to learn the critical skills to being a rifleman.

This ^

Appleseed - Search States

We're just starting to schedule for 2012 shoots so check back for ranges closer to you to pop up on the schedule

...or travel to one of our year-end events coming up. :yesway:

Top Bottom