Rifled barrel with rifle sights for 20 gauge 1100?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Is anybody aware of a company that makes a rifled barrel with rifle sights for a Remington 1100 in 20 gauge? I am finding rifled barrels with cantilevers and smooth barrels with rifle sights. I have checked Remington and Hastings' sites and neither of them seems to be making a rifled barrel with rifle sights.

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    32   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    I have a hastings 20 gauge 1100 barrel for sale with a simmons (i think) shotgun scope on it. It doesn't have iron sights but i am willing to sell it with the scope.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Is anybody aware of a company that makes a rifled barrel with rifle sights for a Remington 1100 in 20 gauge? I am finding rifled barrels with cantilevers and smooth barrels with rifle sights. I have checked Remington and Hastings' sites and neither of them seems to be making a rifled barrel with rifle sights.
    Is this what you are looking for?
    Hastings Paradox Slug Barrel Remington 1100 Magnum 12 Gauge 3" 24" Rifled with Cantilever Scope Mount and Muzzle Brake Blue - MidwayUSA
    It does have the cantilever scope mount, but it also says " Rifle sights are fully adjustable for windage and elevation". Might be worth giving Midway a call. :dunno:

wiley47

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    I have a hastings 20 gauge 1100 barrel for sale with a simmons (i think) shotgun scope on it. It doesn't have iron sights but i am willing to sell it with the scope.

I have a hastings paradox barrel with rifled sights like new. want to trade for same barrel with a cantaliver scope mount or possibly sell 3037097335 crw47@hotmail.com

wiley47

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    remington 1100 20ga rifled paradox slug barrel

I have a paradox hasting barrel with rifle sights like new. want to trade for same barrel with cantalever mount or sell. 3037097335 crw47@hotmail.com

Top Bottom