• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Nov. Full is a possibility for me. I am also think maybe a mini in Oct, Nov, or Dec. I wouldn't be able to stay for Sunday, so a mini might work out well for me.

Bill of Rights: Thanks! I'm going to be making an airport run on Saturday, too, so there's no way. Besides, keeping track of my 6 yr old, 4 yr old, and 2 yr old AND qualifying for Rifleman would be a bit much for one day :)
    Heck, that's why I said the wife and family could come with you, so they could watch the kids! :lmfao:

While we would certainly welcome you, I am teasing here, as I know the importance of family. FYI, there is a mini next month and a full Appleseed in September, both at Cloverdale, and full Appleseeds at Wabash in October and at Riley in November. Off the top of my head, I don't know of any other Minis this year, but there may be some posted in the thread referencing it. If so, I'll correct this.

'Grats again, and we'll catch you next time around for sure, or this time if your plans change for whatever unexpected reason.

Blessings,
    Bill

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    Nov. Full is a possibility for me. I am also think maybe a mini in Oct, Nov, or Dec. I wouldn't be able to stay for Sunday, so a mini might work out well for me.

Bill of Rights: Thanks! I'm going to be making an airport run on Saturday, too, so there's no way. Besides, keeping track of my 6 yr old, 4 yr old, and 2 yr old AND qualifying for Rifleman would be a bit much for one day :)

There are 14+ loaners available at last count!

And IU, we will see you soon I am sure. Definitely keep an eye on the Mini's and November.

Someday we would love to have childcare available, we aren't there just yet.

Top Bottom