Please reply by conversation.

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    SOLD

I'd like to sell this nice pair of River Road motorcycle saddlebags. These are the extra-large studded slant bags, product number 10-8964. Here's a stock photo:

TY01-TY01-10-8964_xl.jpg

Here's a link to more info about the bags. Each bag can individually zip off, leaving the yoke in place. The straps have quick-release fittings, which are concealed by traditional buckles.

The bags are in good shape, except for an exhaust burn mark on the bottom of the right-side bag.

bags1.jpg

bags2.jpg

This isn't visible when the bags are on the bike unless you get down on the ground and look underneath, and it doesn't affect function. Still, I figure this justifies giving somebody a good deal. Brand new, these bags are anywhere from $189 to $225. I'll sell them for $50 if someone will meet me in Madison County. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Madison County is an awful large meeting place. Care to be a tad more specific as to where to meet? I live in Terre Haute but work in Indy, near the airport. Could possibly meet up after work, depending on location. Thanks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom