• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrtdrew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 22, 2011
    NW Indy
    Ive just ordered this knife and have yet to recieve it. I was looking around the forum a little and couldnt find anything on it and was wanting to know if anyone on here has the knife or has handled the knife enough to be able to give me a good solid opinion on the knife. If there is let me know it seemed to be a nice knife for the money so im hoping i wont be dissapointed?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    It is a good knife. Asking after you buy is a little mute but I don't think you will be disappointed.

Last edited:

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ron and Karen Hood were the reason I got a computer. Really, I'm not kidding. They were also the reason I started buying Busse's back in the 90's. The design looks good and functional. Give it a whirl and file a report here. You can also go to Survival.com and look in the "Hoodlums" forum section to get some reviews.

Bob

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Ron Hood is a big reason I originally got into Busse knives in the late 90's also.

I normally shy away from Buck blades ( admittedly that is unwarranted as they make good stuff), so I didn't know the Hoodlum or the Punk existed. They both look like good designs.

mrtdrew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 22, 2011
    NW Indy
    the knife finally arrived and it is everything i could have hoped for great finish razor edge otb nice sheath would prefer it to be leather or some kind of kydex rig but until i can find something i like more itll have to do. overall im extremely impressed first experience with any of bucks semi high end knives and ive gotta say i am not dissapointed

Top Bottom