• ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Didn't wait quite long enough.
    At least two of the roofs I did this year were full replacement hail damaged roofs.
    One was only a couple of years old, and should have been covered.
    Another was at LEAST a 15 year old roof, and on it's last leg with bare spots on the matting where the granules once were. Insurance company gave them brand new roof AND new vinyl siding. I didn't think the siding should have been covered either, but I went ahead and replaced them anyway.

Guess that's why I'm an installer and not an insurance adjuster.

We have done 40-50 roofs this summer....largest homeowner hail claim this summer was $250,000. Never seen anything like it and I gave it away to another contractor.

Man, If you ever get in on any big jobs that you need help, let me know and we will partner on them. I have a fully insured crew, workers comp, dump trailers and trucks....everything we need. We can tear off and replace about 500-700 square a week. Just finished a 3000 Square, 3 story, 3 layer apartment complex a couple of weeks ago.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We have done 40-50 roofs this summer....largest homeowner hail claim this summer was $250,000. Never seen anything like it and I gave it away to another contractor.

Man, If you ever get in on any big jobs that you need help, let me know and we will partner on them. I have a fully insured crew, workers comp, dump trailers and trucks....everything we need. We can tear off and replace about 500-700 square a week. Just finished a 3000 Square, 3 story, 3 layer apartment complex a couple of weeks ago.

I gotta hand it to you roofing guys...that's hard work. I've never done anything more than small repair and replacement jobs but it was enough to know I'm in no shape to do that all day long.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    We had some storm damage on the kennel roof here. I had estimates all over the place but no one would commit to the work. In the end, I did it myself and saved a ton of money.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I gotta hand it to you roofing guys...that's hard work. I've never done anything more than small repair and replacement jobs but it was enough to know I'm in no shape to do that all day long.

It is hard work...I use to go from daylight to dark with just my wife, me and a couple of helpers. Did that for 20 years and I am almost 50 and my body is shot. I got younger guys now and what use to take me a week takes these guys a day. There is something to be said about being young.

I have watched Randy's crew. They did my house. Great crew. Solid work. Made it all look so easy.

Thanks CM. They are some very good guys. I get a lot of compliments about how polite, hard working and professional they are. I have been blessed to have the same guys as long as I have....

Top Bottom