• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    As it relates to magazine capacity, I was interested in the number of rounds fired by the V.P.D. and Knox County Sheriffs' Deputy to subdue Ross Darkis.
    Video footage in local news broadcast shows different caliber bullet holes that are circled and numbered. I believe I seen a 32 but am not positive of that.

Please don't attempt to turn this thread into something other than what it is intended for.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Enough to neutralize the threat.

Point a gun at multiple cops, get shot multiple times. If you interviewed the officers that fired and asked them how many times they fired, that number would probably be lower than the actual number. In multiple post shooting interviews the common response was that they fired enough times to drop the suspect.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    I don't disagree with any of that. I want to know how many rounds were fired.
    I was specific in that it was relative to magazine capacity. I can explain it further if you lack the ability to understand.

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    My understanding is that there were two rifles fired. One being an AR 15 platform from the deputy. The other I am unsure of, except it was not an AR. Your count of 32 is probably really close.

Top Bottom