• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Continuing to shrink my collection a bit and next up on the block is my Rock River Arms 10" SBR. I chopped the original front sight base rather than use a set screw low profile base to eliminate concerns of it shooting loose. Has a Samson MRFS-R free float rail, Noveske KX3, Magpul MIAD & UBR, Surefire M951 w/pressure pad & on/off button tailcap, Aimpoint Comp M2 w/A.R.M.S. cantilever mount, A.R.M.S 40L rear sight, Samson Quick Flip front sight. The entire rifle was "dusted" with FDE Cerakote.

I hogged out the interior of the end on the free float rail to allow for a suppressor to thread on and sit inside of the rail. The finish shows some wear on spots but since the rifle was "dusted" to begin with I think it adds to the look. My LLC name and address are engraved on the magwell but painted over with the Cerakote so it isn't very noticeable. The Aimpoint is not painted, just the rubber cover.

$1600, you pay for the stamp. The rifle can be stored in a locked container with a dealer while waiting for the stamp to come in, the purchaser would have the only key.

IMG_3171.jpg

IMG_3173.jpg

Possible partial trades:

Leupold Mk4 spotting scope
    BCM Kino Upper
    Glock 34
    Trijicon RMR

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom