Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Jay County
    phoenix arms 22 handgun
    ruger 10/22 with brand new complete AR covert kit and scope...with ammo
    for
    g22 gen 2 and eaa witness 10mm like new....im not real sure on it i would sell or trade the new guns right away anyway but i know i have more money in mine and dont think the new ones will help me get the gun or guns i really want

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Who's AR conversion? Personally I think the Archangel is junk but the Nordic is top shelf. Easy to tell apart...the Archangel is all plastic.

If they want you to give them the Glock and Witness for those two 22s I would say that is a very bad trade. The 10/22 and Phoenix are worth maybe $350 if it is the Archangel kit.

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Nordic is top shelf.

If it is the Nordic conversion it is nice, but I still would not think it would be worth a glock and an EA Witness. That Phoenix arms .22 is worth $125 new maybe $75 used. The 10/22 with Nordic Kit is the same as the Ruger SR-22 so new your looking at around $400 new, maybe $350 used. So if you do the math, if it were me I may do the G22 for both if I had another glock and was just tired of it, but no way would I throw in another gun. That Nordic AR-22 is a blast to shoot though and the ammo is cheap!

AR-22-right.jpg

Top Bottom