• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrwatson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Is anyone doing good bolt mods in the Indy area? Mostly I want the lower rear radiused and maybe the firing pin pinned-down in the front for additional reliability. I might want jeweling if it is really good or I might want it blackened because everything else is black on the rifle.

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    I bought a bolt and charging handle from Dirty Bore Customs for my Ruger Charger. Has all the tricks done to it, and then filled with blue durakote. He has extremly good prices, you can send in your bolt for a discount as well, but I didnt. I have had a couple thousand rounds with no problems out of mine :twocents:
    charger024.jpg

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Is anyone doing good bolt mods in the Indy area? Mostly I want the lower rear radiused and maybe the firing pin pinned-down in the front for additional reliability. I might want jeweling if it is really good or I might want it blackened because everything else is black on the rifle.

this is who I sent mine to. he's in alabama but he does fantastic work and is highly praised on rimfire forums. it cost me $30 which was WELL spent IMO.

Que's Custom Bolt Work

Top Bottom