• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I am willing to pay someone around the NWI or Lafayette areas that has done and would be wiling to do a grip mod for me so I can attach 1911 grips on a 22/45. Also, I would like the frame be painted in od green while the pistol is apart. Can someone help me out?

Skyhawk

NRA Life Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Richmond Indiana
    I am willing to pay someone around the NWI or Lafayette areas that has done and would be wiling to do a grip mod for me so I can attach 1911 grips on a 22/45. Also, I would like the frame be painted in od green while the pistol is apart. Can someone help me out?

Is your Ruger 22/45 MKIII the RGP composite frame pistol? If it is a metal framed Mark II or III with removable grip panels someone will have to make and checker grip panels for the gun. To try and modify the frame to fit 1911 grip would leave the mounts exposed for the original grips as the 1911 grips are a bit shorter. If yours is the composite frame with removable grips go to DrFrankenRuger - Ruger 22/45 MKIII RGP Replaceable Grip Panels and just order the grip panels for it. Simple replacement. Good Luck.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Top Bottom