• ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    This gun is so beautiful. Had to share.

Gun Lust

On a side note ....How much would you be willing to pay for this particular specimen? What leather (holster) would you put it in?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    There's something about that color scheme with the wood grip panels and offsetting satin finish on the trigger, ejector rod and hammer ... wow. It has changed my mind about blued finishes. My only nit would be with the fiber optic front sight. I would have selected a gold bead or even all black serrated front sight. I thought a satin finish on the cylinder release latch might look good but on second thought, it might cross a line. It is beautifully understated as is.

Mr. Neal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    My first revolver was a GP100. Still have it. Its a six in barrel stainless steel with the new black rubber grips. It's a real beauty and shoots great. A heavy reliable gun indeed. Did I mention its incredibly beautiful! I bought mine new from a local gunshop. It was very inaccurate out the box and I had to max the sights out to the left to hit anything. I sent it into ruger and they repaired it(adjusted the barrel) free of charge within two weeks. All in all, Its a great gun!

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    THAT...is a beautiful revolver!!! I have a Stainless 4" GP100 just like that, except mine has a XS Sights Tritium front night sight! You just can't beat the Ruger's for toughness and beauty! If you don't buy it, please tell me where to find it.

Holster...I recommend the Bianchi Model 7 3-slot holster! I have 2 of them...one for my GP100 and one for my SP101! I love 'em!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Out of all the things that I've bought, sold, and/or traded away, I regret selling my 4" GP100 the most.

*tear

-J-

Top Bottom