• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Run across these on FB and thought I would share.

[video=youtube;2_30kCBWR14]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_30kCBWR14[/video]

[video=youtube;ZBYw1CT2JiU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBYw1CT2JiU[/video]

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks for posting this.
    Helps answer those who wonder why a revolver costs more than some autoloaders. Even though they just showed a small amount of the process.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have watched them all as they have been released and I am subscribed to the channel. I suppose S&W is the one making the deals on revolvers by the earlier post. I guess that uger must sell a lot cheaper near me. I can't afford S&W anymore, too much money for just a name too IMO. I do find them more expensive that some autoloaders though, Hi Pointe comes to mind....

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I have watched them all as they have been released and I am subscribed to the channel. I suppose S&W is the one making the deals on revolvers by the earlier post. I guess that uger must sell a lot cheaper near me. I can't afford S&W anymore, too much money for just a name too IMO. I do find them more expensive that some autoloaders though, Hi Pointe comes to mind....

:scratch::scratch::scratch:
    No one in this thread said anything about S&W. I have no clue what you are referring to.
    If you can't afford a S&W then Ruger has you covered. Both are good guns.:yesway:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Wow, I said S&W, I never said you did either or is there a comprehension issue here?
    Reread things and get back to me, OK?

Let me help.

I must have missed the earlier post too. Maybe it was a deleted nonquality post from a noob? :dunno:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    and then I am called trouble. Let's not make this personal OK?

What is it about this place that someone must take umbrage should I say anything? As in anything at all??

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Wow, I said S&W, I never said you did either or is there a comprehension issue here?
    Reread things and get back to me, OK?

No comprehension issue here.
    Hopper already pointed out what I was questioning.

No one is making this personal but you.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    and then I am called trouble. Let's not make this personal OK?

What is it about this place that someone must take umbrage should I say anything? As in anything at all??

Bosshoss asked for a clarification and I tried to help you understand the confusion. Nothing personal. We have seen post go missing and edited to change original content so we thought you had seen something we had not. Now let us get back to watching more Ruger videos.

[video=youtube;9UAze6t5wAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UAze6t5wAQ[/video]

Top Bottom